Location: Islington, North London
Vincent terrace is one of several similar types of terraces situated within the Duncan Terrace/Colebrooke Row Conservation Area in Islington, North London, N1.
These terraces being representative of the early-mid 19th-century development of Islington.
Vincent Terrace is a Grade ll listed building and was completed c.1840 by the builders William Beckingham; John Wilson; and Thomas Allen on behalf of the dairy farmer and landowner John Rhodes.
SCOPE OF WORKS:
- All internal lath and plaster had to be replaced throughout the ground and second floor
- Installation of machined chestnut laths by hand
- Application of 3 coat lime plaster
- Soft angles to external angles of all chimney breast reveals.
- Manufacture moulds to match the original cornice profiles and designs
Inclusive of plain run mouldings to the ground and first floors; enriched block to the entrance hallway and acanthus leaf ceiling roses.